- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 2, 3 and 4 row copper radiators.
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $400 - $1,000 more for a radiator of similar quality.
Needs modifications to your radiator? We can do them!
Brackets, inlet/outlet size changes, whatever you need.
Polishing also available!
Please allow additional shipping time for any of these services.
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Down Flow
- Mounting Type: Flanges
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 21 3/4"
- Overall Width: 28"
- Core Height: 16 1/2"
- Core Width: 24 1/2"
- Inlet Location: Passenger
- Inlet Diameter: 1 1/2"
- Outlet Location: Passenger
- Outlet Diameter: 1 3/4"
- Core Row Quantity: 3 Row
- Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Type: 1/2-20 Straight Thread, Inverted Flare
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: Yes
This package includes a 3 Row all aluminum radiator, a fan shroud, and two 12" electric fans.
Our radiators are hand packed in the factory box and shipped via FedEx with insurance.
Call for extra shipping rates to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, & Alaska
International shipments are via FedEx International.
Pay securely with any major credit card!
We will refund (or exchange after 60 days) 100% of your money (Including All Shipping Costs) If:
- Your radiator does not fit
- Your radiator does not cool your engine
- Your radiator leaks
- Contains manufacture's defects
- Or for some reason you just do not like it
© 2009 - 2019