Genuine Champion Cooling Systems Part #CC39-6
This radiator is designed for a 3.5L(217ci) L6 engine.
(Please Verify Your Radiator Core size Before You Buy)
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Down Flow
- Mounting Type: Brackets
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 27 7/8"
- Overall Width: 19 1/4"
- Core Height: 22"
- Core Width: 16 7/8"
- Inlet Location: Center
- Inlet Diameter: 1 1/4"
- Outlet Location: Passenger
- Outlet Diameter: 1 1/2"
- Core Row Quantity: 3 Rows
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: No
- Filler Neck Attached: Yes
This package includes a 3 Row all aluminum radiator.
Champion Cooling Systems radiators are manufactured at their ISO certified facility.
They are made to high standards of quality and workmanship using the Highest Grades of aluminum available and are constructed with 100% welded seams, brazed core technology and no epoxy.
They come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and are made to install with little or no modifications using your Original Mounts giving you the confidence you desire.
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 2, 3 and 4 row copper radiators.
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $400 - $1,000 more for a radiator of similar quality.
FedEx Ground Service to the Lower (48) States: FREE SHIPPING.
**(Hawaii and Alaska $90.00 Additional Shipping Charge).
International Shipments are via FedEx International (See Shipping Drop Box For Prices).
We offer a full line of Champion Cooling Systems Performance Products.
Moto X Cross
© copyright 2009-2019