GenuineChampion Cooling Systems Part #MC289-C12E
This is a 4 Row Core Radiator, Shroud and Fan Combination.
Thermostat Relay Kit is Not included. Please contact us to place your Order should you need an Electrical Relay Kit.
This Radiator Shroud and Fan Combination Was Designed For The Following Applications: 1964-1967 Chevy Chevelle 4 Row Champion All Aluminum Radiator Fan Shroud Combo
(Please Verify Your Radiator Core Size Before You Buy)
- Radiator Flow: DOWN FLOW
- Core Height: 16
- Core Width: 25.25
- Overall Height: 22.25
- Overall Width: 27.75
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75
- Upper Hose Fitting: DRIVER
- Lower Hose Fitting: PASS
- Trans Cooler Details: 1/2" 20 STRAIGHT THREAD G1/4
- Mounting Type: FLANGES
- Mounting Specs: Vert - 9 7/8 Horizontal - 17 3/4
- Includes One Aluminum Fan Shroud and 12" Dual Core Electric Fans (Please call to order Thermostat Relay).
- 4 Row Core Thickness: 2 3/4"
- 4 Row Tank Thickness: 3 1/8"
- Electric Fan CFM:1740
Champion Cooling Systems radiators are manufactured at their ISO certified facility.
They are made to high standards of quality and workmanship using the Highest Grades of aluminum available and are constructed with 100% welded seams, brazed core technology and no epoxy.
They come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and are made to install with little or no modifications using your Original Mounts giving you the confidence you desire.
Will Cool Up To 850+hp!
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 4 row aluminum as well as 3 and 4 row copper radiators
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $600-$1,200 for a (4)-Row radiator of similar quality.
FedEx Ground Service to the Lower (48) States: FREE SHIPPING.
**(Hawaii and Alaska $45.00 Additional Shipping Charge).
International Shipments are via FedEx International (See Shipping Drop Box For Prices).