© copyright 2009<></>
Bill & Ellen Szipocs:
This is our 1962 Chevy Impala, we just purchased your radiator last year and we are very happy with it.
We live in Florida year round. And the car runs cool even during the hot summer months. Temp runs at 175 and comfortable.
I purchased a 3-row aluminum radiator made by your manufacture, Champion Cooling for my 1959 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe.
The engine in the Impala is a chevy 350 with aprox. 300 hp.
I am very happy with the radiator because it was very easy to install (installation holes where just like the original ones, so NO adjustments to be made,
cools very well and looks awesome!!!!!!
I recommended them to friends of mine, and one of them already bought one.
Thanks, Peter Winters.
For 1964-1967 Chevy El Camino
- Core Dimensions: 16" high x 25 1/4" wide x 2 3/4" thick (4 row core)
- Overall Dimensions: 21 1/4" high x 27 3/4" wide (incl brackets)
- Upper inlet: 1 1/2" located on driver side.
- Lower outlet: 1 3/4" located on passenger side.
- Auto trans cooler: included
- OEM mount system
- OEM style brass petcock drain.
- Billet style fill neck construction NOT STAMPED
- Radiator cap is included
Buy with Confidence
Our radiators are hand packed in the factory box and Shipped via FedEx with Insurance.
(Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska Extra)
International Shipments are via USPS Priority Mail International