Genuine Champion Cooling Systems Part #EC251
This 2 Row Core Radiator Was Designed For The Following Applications: 1960-1965 Ford Falcon Champion 2-Row Core All Aluminum Radiator
(Please Verify Your Radiator Core Size Before You Buy)
- Radiator Flow: DOWN FLOW
- Core Height: 16.375
- Core Width: 17.25
- Overall Height: 21.75
- Overall Width: 19.625
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75
- Hose Fitting: PASS
- Lower Hose Fitting: DRIVER
- Trans Cooler Details: Vert - 9 7/8 Horizontal - 18 1/2
- Mounting Type: BRACKET
- Mounting Specs: Vert - 9 7/8 Horizontal - 18 1/2
- 2 Row Core Thickness: 1 3/4"
- 2 Row Tank Thickness: 2 3/4"
Champion Cooling Systems radiators are manufactured at their ISO certified facility.
They are made to high standards of quality and workmanship using the Highest Grades of aluminum available and are constructed with 100% welded seams, brazed core technology and no epoxy.
They come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and are made to install with little or no modifications using your Original Mounts giving you the confidence you desire.
Will Cool Up To 450+hp!
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 4 row aluminum as well as 3 and 4 row copper radiators
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $600-$1,200 for a (2)-Row radiator of similar quality.
FedEx Ground Service to the Lower (48) States: FREE SHIPPING.
**(Hawaii and Alaska $45.00 Additional Shipping Charge).
International Shipments are via FedEx International (See Shipping Drop Box For Prices).